Thursday, February 13


 I've made Valentines outfits for my kids every year, I was going to skip it this year because I've had so many other projects going on...But I couldn't, I work best in crunch time anyways.
 You have probably seen all the tutorials on using freezer paper, It is one of my favorite crafting methods. And if the design isn't too intricate, it can be super fast too!
I've never reused my freezer stencil before, but I did this time! And it worked! With the help of a paper towel between the left over spray paint and my iron.
I fitted all the kids shirts to them, taking in the sides and shortening the sleeve on Mackie's.
I got the shirts at Walmart, and I felt like they were a little frumpy looking.
On Millie and Mackie's I stenciled the whole thing, and I like  how they turned out~
 On Lucie's I hand painted the letters and I don't love the look as much...
Don't look to close at Rock's, I decided to do it last minute with nail polish ... 
LOL it was cold and I was done. I just didn't want him to be left out. 
He'll never know he was an afterthought, Right?



No comments:

Post a Comment