Thursday, February 6

Recovering Children Booster Chairs 
Diy
Start by disassembling your booster, mine just had some screws.
This is what it looked like..Other then I already sewed a little "sleeve'' for the cushions.
Then I hand stitched the bottoms closed...by bottom I mean the part that is closest to the back.
I made a simple little tan bow and then pressed it as flat as I could.
I cut out the plastic cover and stitched the two sides and the front,
 I kept trying it on the cushion to see if it was snug enough. 

The plastic still looks fairly loose in this picture- But not for long!
 I stuffed the bow in
then I took my hot glue gun and pulled the plastic as tight as I could and glued it together.
 Reassemble! It was so fast and pretty easy...And I can't tell you how much better they look! I love them now, they aren't such an eye sore. YAY.
You may ask why I did two bows when I have a boy and a girl...
well because I like the bow. He'll live. ;)
As you have probably seen over on the family blog, Lulu is potty training and she wont keep her clothes on..
So yes her PJ's are on backwards. LOL does anyone else do this? IT WORKS!! Am I the only one??



No comments:

Post a Comment