Friday, February 28

I have a confession! 
I am completely and totally obsessed with eyelash extensions! 
They have literally changed my life! I am their number one fan!
...And I Can't stop and I wont stop.....
Really though, I can't say enough good things about them, 
I know they are sparsish in this picture...
But that's how I like them sometimes, Other times I like five times this many. 
Or there's times I like them EXTREMELY long...or Short.
I love the fact that if you don't want to spend a bazillion dollars on Expensive "looking" eyelashes you can do them...WARNING! I have tried many, MANY different types of glue..And have found ONE..I REPEAT ONE kind of glue that doesn't hurt my eyes when doing them myself....
I am a licensed Cosmetologist But I am also the Biggest advocate of women being able to do things for themselves, by themselves..Especially if your on a budget, Or you have five million babies like me and the only time you can do things for yourself is on the off chance that the stars align 
and you get a second to Have Mommy primping time...
More on my love for Eyelashes and why on my Diy eyelashes tutorial.
 Which I swear I will work on one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment