Monday, March 3

Things got a little hairy today
Mackie Rock'in the Macklemore (Made sweeter for little boys)

I put Paul Mitchell Spray Wax on it
...and had so much fun styling and restyling his hair. The great thing about a good wax..
Playability!!
I'll have to post more photos to show the versatility of this cut! I love it!
 Millie on the other hand got some clip in hair extensions...(My new love BTW) And the only type of extension I hadn't tried up until this week. And she got some quick eyebrows and makeup...
She Couldn't be more happy about looking like Mommy. SERIOUSLY SO LAUGH OUT LOAD FUNNY!! I will post about the extensions soon. I will also post about the hits and misses I have experienced lately when It comes to my Extensions. Let me just say now, I hate tape in hair extensions! Don't do them! They seem like a good idea, Until they aren't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment